Again, I finished my set broad goal for this week ahead by one day! Technically I’m still in planning stage (my pre-writing is just blotting out how events occur in the story on a fine level plus notes to myself about key aspects to watch out for) so it’s to be expected but I’m learning to celebrate all of the small victories where possible. And actually, it’s not so small a victory this week as you will read in the breakdown below. So hurray!
The day to day break down is as follows:
Monday 12th September 2016: I got scene 1 partially done, was stuck with the reaction of the side cast
Tuesday 13th Sept – signal failure on my train line and I had to catch alternative transport, arrived at home just after 8p.m. and finished dinner by 9p.m. Cannot get any work done.
Wednesday 14th Sept – crossing accident that resulted in tragic death of two old ladies and another service disruption. This time got home almost an hour later than Tuesday (finished dinner and it’s almost 10 p.m.!) so again no work can get done.
Thursday 15th Sept – Pre-wrote up to scene 4 out of 6 scenes
Friday 16th Sept- got up to scene 5 where the hole I dug myself was and still couldn’t fill it up yet
Saturday 17th Sept- Filled up the hole and finished with pre-writing the final Chapter of the novella! Yay!